We are excited to welcome our 2015 campers to Chanco this summer! Staff week begins June 13th and our staff will be busy getting trained and ready for the best summer ever at Chanco! With registrations skyrocketing, this summer promises to be packed with new friends and new experiences for our campers of all ages!
- If all your paperwork is complete and turned in ahead of registration and you have paid in full, you can breeze through our Express Check In line and save valuable time!
- Don’t forget to be saving your change for Change for Chanco – an anonymous matching donor matches all funds raised and this year’s project is paddle boards for a brand new water experience on the river! Help us make this a reality by saving that change and making a donation that will be matched dollar for dollar! No one is too young to make a difference at Chanco!
- Don’t forget to pack bathing suits, closed toe shoes for the ropes course, water shoes for swimming in the river, a flashlight, a water bottle, bug spray and sunscreen.
- Drop off times are between 1-3 pm on the first day of your session (Sunday) and pick up is at 9 am on the last day of your session (Friday).
- For Family Camp, the session begins after dinner at 6 pm on Thursday August 20th and departure time is Sunday August 23rd at 2 pm.
- Please note our policy regarding food in campsites. Food will not be stored in campsites, or taken into chalets due to wildlife safety issues. For this reason, please do not send more food in a care package than can be consumed or shared on the day it is received.
- Mail is important at camp! Campers love letters and packages! Mailing address: 394 Floods Drive, Spring Grove, VA 23881.
As always, should you have any questions at all about your child’s stay with us, do not hesitate to contact us at 1-888-7CHANCO. We cannot wait to see you soon in the magical woods of Chanco!